Playcare is offered 5 days per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm. All breeds of dogs are welcome to be evaluated for a spot in our program, you may download our Playcare application here. Please take a look at our Dog acceptance Policy to make sure we are a good fit for you and your dog. We offer enriching, safe, group play, supervised by trained professionals for all canines that are excepted into our program.
Canines that have not participated in group play for over 3 months will be re-introduced and re-evaluated to the group and monitored closely for any behavioral changes. If their behavior has changed such that it imposes a safety risk to other canines, staff or themselves, privileges will be suspended. If your pet has not participated in group play for six (6) months or longer, you will need to re-apply and be re-evaluated for a spot in the program.
If at anytime, an accepted dog’s social skills become unsuitable, their group play privileges may be suspended.
Because we care about the welfare of all those in our program, we require everyone be on a flea prevention. Any dog found to have “pets” of their own will be treated, at the owners expense.
No collars or harnesses of any kind can be worn during playgroup! We play naked!
Feel free to download a sample of our DAILY SCHEDULE.
Dog Acceptance Policy – It is the BowMeow Regency®’s policy to evaluate all healthy and dog friendly dogs age three (3) months and older provided the following are true:
- Has been a member of your household for a minimum of four (4) weeks, exceptions for young puppies on a case by case bases.
- Has some knowledge of basic obedience commands.
- Has no issues with resource guarding toys.
- Is up to date on our required vaccinations and on a year round form of flea control.
- If there is a medical condition, has been cleared for physical play by a licensed veterinarian, a letter may be needed.
- Once admitted into a playgroup, must be willing to come regularly (minimum of one time a week).
- Evaluation fees apply.
Please remember all dogs admitted into playgroup are on probation and may have privileges revoked at any time, due to behavior changes. We preform annual reevaluations of all dogs in our program and provide you the owners with report cards.
All of our Playcare staff has been trained in off leash dog play!