Call us to get our rates and book your dog’s stay! We like a personal touch.
BowMeow Regency® accepts Cash, Checks and Credit Cards.
All guests have the option of bringing their food, toys and bedding from home, and all breeds and ages are welcome and given expert care. Special needs and geriatrics welcome, additional fees may apply on a case by case basis.
Please remember to book your canine stay early. We tend to book up at least 6-8 weeks prior to a holiday. We accept bookings for up to a year in advance, and we encourage you to think ahead, so that your dog can enjoy all of our amenities while you are away.
Pick up and drop off-hours are as follows:
Day of the week Pick Up Drop Off
Monday 9AM-11AM Noon-3PM
Tuesday 9AM-11AM Noon-3PM
Wednesday 9AM-Noon 9AM-Noon
Thursday 9AM-11AM Noon-3PM
Friday 9AM-11AM Noon-3PM
Saturday 9AM-11AM Noon-3PM
Sunday 1030AM-Noon 1030AM-Noon
- Late departures and early arrivals may be arranged (if space allows) for an additional cost at the time of your booking.
- Grooming may also be available during your pet’s stay for an additional cost, if arranged at the time of booking and time allows.
Playcare is offered Monday though Friday; 8:00am to 6:00pm. Please feel free to download the Playcare application or call and to set up an evaluation (evaluation fees do apply).
Day of the week Hours Dog Size
Monday 8AM-6PM Large Dogs
Tuesday 8AM-6PM Small Dogs
Wednesday 8AM-6PM Large Dogs
Thursday 8AM-6PM Small Dogs
Friday 8AM-6PM Large Dogs
Dog Acceptance Policy – It is the BowMeow Regency®’s policy to evaluate all healthy and dog friendly dogs age three (3) months and older provided the following are true:
- Has been a member of your household for a minimum of four (4) weeks, exceptions for young puppies on a case by case bases.
- Has some knowledge of basic obedience commands.
- Has no issues with resource guarding toys.
- Is up to date on our required vaccinations and on a year round form of flea control.
- If there is a medical condition, has been cleared for physical play by a licensed veterinarian, a letter may be needed.
- Once admitted into a playgroup, must be willing to come regularly (minimum of one time a week).
Please remember all dogs admitted into playgroup are on probation and may have privileges revoked at any time, due to behavior changes. We preform annual reevaluations of all dogs in our program and provide you the owners with report cards.
Cat grooming is offered on the first and second Saturday of each month in our private grooming room.
Day of the week _ Hours
DISCLAIMER: Pricing and availabilty subject to change