General Facility Policies
- All animals entering the facility must be leashed and/or in a carrier.
- Payment must be made when you pick up your pet.
- Any client that does not come in for an appointment or call to cancel will be charged the full amount of the services booked.
- All animals are required to have certain vaccinations to use our services. Proof of current vaccinations are required before date of arrival. Lodging: Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Bordetella. Playcare: Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Bordetella, Clear Fecal including Giardia. Salon: Rabies. Training: Rabies.
- Although we prefer that you supply your pet’s vaccination records before date of arrival, we will be happy to call your vet. However, there will be a charge of $20.00 (for local vets) and $30.00 (for long distance vets). *NOTE: Not all clinics will release records without owner consent.
- All animals are required to be on a form of flea protection to use our facility. Any animal found to have fleas will be treated at the owner’s expense, which may include treatment to other animals in our care.
- Any returned checks will be charged the amount owed and an additional return check fee of $25.00 will be added.
- At any time, the BowMeow Regency has the right to revoke facility privileges.
- In case of a medical emergency ever attempt will be made to get in contact with your own veterinarian. However, if we are unable to reach them we will bring your pet to our facilities veterinarian clinic. You would be notified as soon as possible.
- All grooming clients must be picked up by 4:00p.m. (Mon, Tues., Thurs., Fri. & Sat.) or 12 noon (Wed.). Late charges will be added for each 15 minutes that you are late.
- No animals with sutures and/or staples will be bathed.
- We will not do any dematting that we feel will be a form of torture to the pet. Any pets with severe matting will be shaved.
- We need to be informed of any females in season before arrival, so special arrangements can be made to keep them safe.
- Clients arriving after their scheduled appointment time may be turned away.
- We do not allow rope toys, rawhides, tennis balls and any other toy that we feel could pose a possible health hazard to your pet during their stay.
- All dogs will “play naked”, no collars, harnesses, etc. NOTE: Flea and tick collars will be allowed.
- Pets must be dropped off during our drop off times, unless arrangements have been made in advance.
- Any client who does not pick up their pet on the prearranged date and fails to call to arrange a different pick up date, will be subject to an additional charge. That charge will be equal to double their daily rate for each additional day.
- We reserve the right to deny a reservation if we feel your canine poses a risk to other lodgers and/or staff.
Playcare Acceptance Policies
- It is our policy to evaluate all healthy and dog friendly dogs age three (3) months and older for group.
- If dog has a medical condition, it must be cleared for physical play by a licensed veterinarian, and a clearance letter will be needed.
- Once admitted into a playgroup, attendance must be a minimum of one time a week.
- Your dog must have been a member of your household for a minimum of four (4) weeks, exceptions for young puppies on a case by case bases.
- Pet has knowledge of basic obedience commands and has no issues with resource guarding toys.
- All dogs must have application submitted before evaluation appointment can be scheduled.
- All dogs will “play naked”, no collars, harnesses, etc.
- All dogs must be feeling 100% to attend Playcare, which includes any vomiting or diarrhea.
- All Playcare dogs MUST be picked up by 6:00p.m. Monday – Friday. Late charges will be added for every minute you are late.
- All dogs are required to be in before 12noon. Anyone who shows up later will be turned away.
- All dogs are required to have certain vaccinations and a clear fecal (that includes Giardia) to attend Playcare. Proof of current vaccinations are required before scheduled play date. If during the year there is an expiration on a vaccination or fecal, the BowMeow Regency® will need to see the update before your dog can return to Playcare.
- Females in season may not come to Playcare until they are out of season and they MUST be bathed before they return.
- Canines that have not participated in group play for over 3 months will be re-introduced and re-evaluated to the group and monitored closely for any behavioral changes. If their behavior has changed such that it imposes a safety risk to other canines, staff or themselves, privileges will be suspended. If your pet has not participated in group play for six (6) months or longer, you will need to re-apply and interview for a spot in the program.
- If at any time, an accepted dog’s social skills become unsuitable, their group play privileges may be suspended.
- Any dog who undergoes surgery may not return to playcare until a minimum of fourteen days, from the date of surgery, has elapsed. They must also have a letter from their veterinarian clearing them for off leash play.
- 50% none refundable deposit required to hold spot in class.
- No females in season will be allowed to participate in classes.
- No Flexi Leads may be used in class.